Thursday, January 26, 2017

Science can't be muzzled by President Trump

Every day the actions  of our President cause  me to spend time in prayer.  I follow the command of the Bible to pray for our leaders. I pray that he receive insight and education.  Also, I pray for forgiveness for saying "WTF" when I learn what new "stuff" is coming down the pipe line.  Trying to put a muzzle on science because it doesn't fit into his personal  viewpoint is so much like the "Inquisition."

Found the following on Facebook and received permission from the author to use it in my Blog. It speaks volumes.

I'm religious. I also believe in Science. You cannot effectively muzzle Science and demand a blackout while Cheeto Jesus / Donald Harkonnen  (and those who give him false praise violate the Third Commandment) wants to silence any truth which does not support his personal viewpoint` on life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment