Monday, April 29, 2019

Inglorious President Trump you now walk with some of histories brutal inglorious leaders.

Inglorious President Trump you have reached your goal. You now walk the same path as Hitler, Caligula, Genghis Khan, and Nero. There are many others but a blog is not a book. See the second link below. It reminds me of "Hitler's" life unworthy of life. The poor, pregnant women, infants and children, the elderly, and disabled would have their food assistance cut. How many great minds will not develop properly because of this? Another Gandhi, inventor for the cure of illness, or one who can bring world peace is lost.  This action serves only Satan and his minions.

While you are doing this, I was curious about the pay of everyone in our government. (It blows the mind that one who does as little you, gets $400,000 base pay.) See the first link. I wanted to know what the going pay was for everyone. Imagine my lack of surprise in finding a boat load of double speak. Going through about a fourth  of the articles, I found a hidden thread that people where you hive at are getting raises. But there is so much double speak, that I  couldn't finish going through all the articles. See the last two links. They are a list  of perks received by people in congress. Children can't eat properly but Congress can go to a gym for free. Who pays for these perks? People who can't get enough food to eat.

Inglorious President Trump you promised to not cut Social Security and Medicare. Guess  that was also was another lie. Elderly people are scared. As a Group, we all hope you will wait to the start of warmer weather before you start your version of "Life unworthy of life." I just taught my seventh elderly person how to build survival shelters in the woods and scavenge for wild food. When medication assistance is cut, most will not survive through to winter. As I teach others, I reinforce my knowledge. My mind is not elderly but my body is.  Without Social Security and medication assistance, I will need a place to stay for a few months while nature takes its course.

Its funny now as I face the future according to Inglorious President Trump. All I dreamed about for the last three years was a acre of land with a running school bus on it. I researched enough to know how to turn it into a travel trailer. Now after Inglorious President Trump and his plans for the entitled, I dream of something different. I want to live.

President Trump, you are truly Inglorious. Your picture should be beside the word in the dictionary. Truth is never fluid. If you learn nothing  in life, learn that. See the first link. I would hide in the house till God called me home to know that about myself. See the link with *** in front of it. You admit that you are never wrong. For the news media or any one to say that you are means its fake news. That belief comes from mental illness.

I watched news feeds and read and reread the following links before blogging.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/04/trump-has-told-more-than-10000-lies-since-being-inaugurated-washington-post

***Look up on the internet---Did the President, Vice President,  and Congress get increased pay for 2019*** There are more double speak articles on this than I could imagine. There are too many for me to read through to find the truth.

https://www.cbpp.org/research/food-assistance/presidents-budget-would-cut-food-assistance-for-millions-and-radically

https://apnews.com/31f401c1562540799eabd138a8698ae8

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2018/06/14/president-trumps-flip-flop-on-coverage-for-pre-existing-conditions/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.49dd4cc96892

https://www.factcheck.org/2018/10/factchecking-trumps-medicare-op-ed/




No comments:

Post a Comment