Thursday, June 6, 2019

A personal opinion about leggings

Leggings are a part of my wardrobe. They are comfortable and easy to dress up. The fuss made about ladies wearing them made no sense to me at first.  So, I set about observing when ladies wear  them for about 6 months. I did this while doing my normal activities.  Now, I understand the complaints made about ladies wearing them and why.

First, I have underwear on under them when I wear them.  Second, the length of the shirts that I have on reaches below the cheeks of my buttocks.  This is very important.  My personal dress code required this in order to maintain my sense of decorum.

Leggings are see through in normal light. Take a pair of leggings and place your hand where your butt cheeks would be. Pull the pants firmly against your hand to simulate them stretching from your buttocks. If you can see your hand, then men can clearly see your naked butt cheeks. Most women wear tops that stop at the waist or about an inch or two below the waist.  There is no other way to say this but bluntly.  Ladies without underwear or a long top, you are showing the world what you have clearly from the waist down.

For 6 months, I have seen more than I cared to.  Ladies, your butt crack is visible like you are naked.   I have seen cellulite in every shape and form. Some women have cellulite on their butt cheeks only. Others have cellulite on their butt cheeks and legs. The most disgusting thing to me was finding out some women are like men and don't clean all the poop from their butt after a bowel movement.

While sitting on a bench waiting on a ride at a mall, watching women walk into the mall was shameful. The only way into the front of the mall was by the benches at the front.  I knew which women were shaved and which were not.  The shape of their genitals from their front was clearly defined. What I could tell about this, I will not describe.  Also, do not wear leggings while on your menstrual  cycle. The string is clearly visible as well as the shape of the pad.

When men and women look at the opposite sex, they take in the whole picture. The whole picture being from the top of the head down to the feet. If something is not expected then the eyes stop and the mind seeks the answer. That is human nature not being a pervert.

On 5/26/2019, I blogged about men wearing sagging pants and holding their penis in public. Today, I blogged about women wearing leggings. I just make observations and ask questions.























No comments:

Post a Comment