Wednesday, October 16, 2019

ICE should not bully American citizens

My son is working long hours at his job. He is on almost permanent overtime per his choice. The reason for this is he is trying to pay off his student loans and other debts. When not working over time, he has a second job.

I am proud of my son. He does not drink or do drugs. There are no children out of wedlock. When I had surgery at the hospital that thinks this city can't live without it that went wrong. He left his job for a year, to help me recover at home.

His job is over 1 hour away by transit train. When he gets on the train, he sets his phone alarm and falls asleep. Georgia has 1 person permission law when recording or viewing. He put me on a video phone call and told me to listen. An ICE agent kicked his foot and told he to wake up. All he said was ID among some very nasty remarks. He kept looking at my sons ID which is current and his face. It (ID)  has the star in the upper right corner. It means that before it was renewed, he had to present a load of documents proving who he was and where he lived and the fact he had the right to be in the US. What is totally disgusting is that this bully had his crotch about a foot from my sons head. He had the beginnings of a  "hard on."  That is something every woman knows and my son saw it also. I know ICE has the right to be an ass when a person or family is within 100 miles of the border or coast. This occurred hours from the coast and almost at the top of the state.

My son was profiled. He is of mixed cultural heritage. I am composed of French and other Northern European blood lines.  Also Native American bloodlines. This also includes Ghana and Ivory Coast bloodlines.  He has 1/8 Italian bloodlines from his father. His facial features are strong and somewhat dark. The man did not believe my son was American.

My heart dropped. He had a bone marrow disorder as a child. Problems with this remain borderline. His spleen is enlarged due to this. ICE is known to deport American citizens. He has to have above third world medical care when needed. He speaks no second language. What hell hole would they have sent him to before I could find him.

More important is would he have been alive? I walked through hell as a single parent and slapped the horns off the devil to keep him alive. My son helps keep the light on in my heart. The thought of  ICE being the cause of my son's death filled that dark empty space inside of me with thoughts that lead to dark deeds. I was not a good person before my son was born and dark deeds gave me joy. Truly, I am not a book to be judged by its cover.

A law enforcement agent showed up and had to forcefully make ICE back down. ICE nearly fainted when the law enforcement agent told this bully that he knew me and my son. We were  citizens. The ICE agent almost had to be dragged off the train. My family on both sides were in the US before it was the 13 colonies.

I checked with my son on one factor. When the train stopped, he woke up and watched the ICE agent board his car and walk straight to him. Who ever has a boner for him or me needs to quit. I have retained a lawyer who owes me a big favor. If we were average people, both of us would be under the jail. I have trained my son on situational awareness.  At this time, being litigious sounds like a good state of being for both of us

Who ever has a problem with my son or me call.  Let's  set up a meet and greet and stop these grade school antics. I half expect to hear a voice one night when I open the door a yell from the dark, "I'm going to tell my daddy on you."

I watched news feeds and read the following links for information before blogging.  Also,  my family had a very bad experience with an ICE agent.

https://www.ice.gov/

https://www.voiceofsandiego.org/topics/news/when-border-patrol-can-pull-you-over/

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/profiling

No comments:

Post a Comment