Friday, July 5, 2019

Does Inglorious President Trump realize what putting citizenship questionon the census Implies?

Our Inglorious President Donald Trump is getting his drawers in-a-wad because he fears the citizenship question will not be on the census. Why? I guess he does not want to apologize  to illegal immigrants.  He has called all of them liars, thieves, and murders for a long time.

A hard working person who will be murdered if he returns to his country.  A mother will have to watch her children literally starve to death if she returns to her country. These are two of the many situations faced by illegal immigrants. These and others will receive a census form. Our Inglorious President gives them credit without realizing it. His actions say he thinks they will answer correctly. In their situation, I know how I want to answer.  The human part of me knows that I will do what I have to do in order to live.

Read the link below to open your eyes. 

(It has information about the wife of our Inglorious President Donald Trump. It seems that she worked illegally before she could. Her green card status was not straightened out at the time. People have been deported for this.)

Donald should re-evaluate asking people if they're citizens. 

I watched news feeds and read and re-read the following links for information before blogging.












No comments:

Post a Comment