Saturday, November 28, 2020

Generic blog about thugs local and Government

 Like most human beings, I have received various training. During one period in my life, I received extra training as an observer/watcher. It meant that I could sit up to 8 hours without moving or being noticed as watching.

Now that I am much older, it has come in handy. A serious disease process makes movement hell at times. So I sit still by the door and observe. The amount of wildlife in the city is amazing. It is a daily enjoyment for me as well as a distraction when the pain is bad.

The one thing that I got lazy and forgot about was the human wildlife. It is easy to spot drug dealers. Easier to see when they get shipments. Thinking that law enforcement cares, I have made calls to the police.

It was an extremely stupid and brainless thing to do. Got out of the bathroom and opened the door and sat down.  A cop pulled up to the dope house and shook hands with the dealers and pointed to me. This  has happened about 3 times. I was a slow learner because at that time I believed that there had to be some good cops. What could I do? I can't run.  The beat downs from being so brainless cost me a total of three inches in height. Local cop thugs gave one of the beat downs because I was affecting their income.

                  As far as drugs go, if the Po-Po don't care why should I or any citizen care?

I can't move. Silly me, I have always taken pride in the fact that I have lived within my means. Even if the means currently are extremely below the poverty level. There is no other place that I can afford to move to and have the utilities turned on as well.

There is no family. My parents are dead. My son is the only grandson of a small Italian family. That is a whole set of serious problems itself. There has been a couple of  attempts on my life. Escaped only because some special friends alerted me. They showed me proof.  That is why I live below the radar and have been on my own.

I have noticed a new group on the thug scene They are a little better trained that the local Po-Po. The way they hide and peep is not good. It is furtive and brings notice to them. My first thought was pedophile since the area is close to schools. I asked one of the locals. It was thought to be DEA. I just wave at them every time I catch them being furtive. Their anger radiates like heat waves. Everyone knows they are watching. My waving keeps them from being shot

One last comment on Government thugs. I got hurt bad when someone broke in with a pass key. I was on the floor and hollered for help before I passed out. I came to after two hours. It was another two hours before I could get off the floor. As I sat in the chair, one thing kept replaying in my mind. As he was hitting me he kept saying, "The people you wave at send their regards." When they were questioned, they responded  that they knew about it. They did not intervene because I could deal with it. 

It is great to live in our country where the Government out thugs the local thugs.





 

 

 

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment