Saturday, November 7, 2020

To those that keep tabs on our family phones

I have been very ill. Been through a couple of hospitalizations for heart failure and chest pain. My friends remain the same. Added a few more in the last couple of months. 

Very sick of being told that the lag time is due to fact that our Government is intercepting "packets" before they reach me or the intended person. "Today was the living end."My son is a grown man." The women  he talks to are over the age of 18. Being a nosy mother, I keep a close check on that. You delayed "a packet' so you could read it. Your attempts to be sly are like a child trying to still cookies before dinner.

If you need instructions on how to be a dominate male and ways to treat a woman in a correct and safe manner, contact him. He said he would arrange a fee scale for this information. You are on his phone as much as him. You have his number.

As for me, I am a Bitch. That stands for "Babe in total control of herself."If you need instruction on how to be a Bitch, I also will will give you sliding scale fee's for parting information.

Our Inglorious President Trump may not be in office next year. Start cleaning up your act now. You so  do not want to follow him.

By-the-way, if my son or myself need to contact each in an emergency and can not it will not be good for you. We will sing like a big fat butted canaries to every TV station, news papers, and radio's. This includes national and international. While doing this we will send detailed letters of this to every member of our Government. As you can probably guess, we are tired of your crap. Don't be a "Donald."

I watched news feeds and read and reread the following links before blogging.






 



No comments:

Post a Comment