Saturday, October 25, 2014

I.S.I.S. the Deviant

The Urban Dictionary has a definition that defines I.S.I.S.:

Deviant: Someone whose ideas sexually and socially are greatly different from the moral majority and they act upon their desire to satisfy themselves.

O I.S.I.S., your deviant sociopathic behavior continues. Your lies are well hidden in your online tweets, your Facebook posts, and your advertisement. Every nation has weak - willed and 'special' people. Since you are the on the same level it's easy for you to attract their attention, isn't it? Remember what happens to a house built on the sand by an ocean or the side of a dune? It'll fall.

Got a question for you. Who's going to run the areas you have destroyed? The infrastructure is gone and you've murdered or maimed or mutilated hundreds of thousands. Everyone else has 'hauled ass' as the saying goes.

O I.S.I.S., your ethics are none. You allowed your bodies created by Allah to be inhabited by the Red Djinn. The little remaining part of yourself has become defiant. Who's going to be in the areas you devastated? Nothing but the hot; dry wind. Iblis is awaiting your arrival.


No comments:

Post a Comment