Monday, October 27, 2014

Militantly Ignorant

I've been thinking about something I've heard on the news. Even spent time in prayer over it.

Militants in Northeast Nigeria kidnapped 30 Nigerian boys and girls. I think that their local supply of barnyard animals must have ran low.

I had spent some time researching the word militant and found the perfect definition of it on 'The Urban Dictionary', and I mean the first definition.

It does fit the militants including I.S.I.S., Boko Haram, Al-Quaeda and Taliban, no?

I hope the parents of each child finds one of the militants while they are sleeping. They should be awakened, restrained so they can't move. Then the parent should be left alone so they can have a passionate discussion about justice with the restrained militant.

No comments:

Post a Comment