Monday, November 10, 2014

I.S.I.S. - A Major Threat?

Sorry. Been feeling under the weather, so I've not been able to write as much as I want to.

However I want to be certain that you did not forget about me...including I.S.I.S.

I.S.I.S., you are a major threat to:


  • Honor
  • Integrety
  • All things human


You are also a threat, which is the most serious, to the fundamental principles of Islam, an ancient and honorable faith practice.

You allowed your bodies to be taken over by the Red Jinn, where murder of children make you aroused, you sexual deviants. With you trying to outdo each other in the service of your master, Iblis, you forget one thing:

IBLIS AWAITS YOU SO YOU CAN STOCK HIS LARDER

Did you lowlife servants of Iblis think of one thing? If what you offer is so great: where is everyone? The reason they do not stay is they flee servants of Iblis, mainly YOU.


No comments:

Post a Comment