Thursday, November 27, 2014

I.S.I.S. or Children of Shaitan

I.S.I.S.

I googled them and discovered their lies as usual. Human rights watch groups have allready accused them of war crimes and crimes against humanity. They killed two young men who were supposedly gay. Information for this supposed crime came from their cell phone photos. Said photos nobody had ever seen. They are a liar, and this should not be a surprise to anyone.

I.S.I.S. is composed of sociopaths. They know what they're doing is against all moral, legal and ethical laws. Nobody in their group cares. They interpret the Quaran to cover their own asses and lies.

Urban Dictionary gives two definitions that describe the liar that I.S.I.S. has become.

Liar - 5th definition: One who seeks to deceive
Liar - 10th definition: Someone who speaks false prophecy.

Just in case you don't know, O I.S.I.S, your actions fit said definition of terrorist as well in the Urban Dictionary.


Terrorism: "A person engaging in planning and execution of heinous acts intended to kill innocent people and scare everyone else"


Keep doing what you're doing, I.S.I.S., for when Isafil blows his horn you will be able to greet your master, Iblis, face to face!


No comments:

Post a Comment