Tuesday, November 11, 2014

I.S.I.S. and their Bragging

I watched the CNN News channel this morning. They showed us the latest compilation of the verbal fecal matter ejaculated by the lips of the band of canine rejects known as I.S.I.S.

This feral canine pack bragged about shooting a helicopter down this morning.

I wonder. Do they understand that the whole world thinks the following when you brag:
  - When a man brags, his genitals are deformed and useless

The small and limp penises they have prevent self recreation and procreation, thus resulting in the violence these sadistic psychopaths with verbal hemorrhage of filth from their lips. Sadly some days they suffer from premature ejaculation or failure to perform. This disease can be handled by a urologist and a psychiatrist, if they promise not to skull hump him first for giggles.

In other words: I.S.I.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment