Saturday, August 19, 2017

My thoughts on President's #45's words and actions.

Right or most definitely and horribly wrong, President # 45 is still as of this time our President. I have followed the Bible's command to pray for our leaders. Continue to do this daily.

The next step was to give him (the problem) to God. Still I am praying daily for him because that is what the Bible says we are to do. Now I realize part of the problem after my own little epiphany. God has not intervened because America elected him without talking to God first and asking what we should do.

I became disappointed with my self. So I spent a lot of time researching the President's words, actions,and his frequently voiced opinion's about himself from January of this year till now.  I had to take a few nitroglycerin for the heavy chest pain that my research gave me when I picked it up and read it 24 hours later. Then I burned it. That much evil should not be written down. I asked God for for forgiveness for my self and any who voted for #45.  All of us us were arrogant in thinking we were grown enough to act without talking and listening to God first.

So President #45, I have only one thing to say for you:

BAD PRESIDENT #45, NO COOKIE FOR YOU !

No comments:

Post a Comment