Monday, January 21, 2019

President Trump and my opinion regarding him trying to set his kingdom up in the USA

Inglorious President Trump has had many businesses.  He has in his hand in many more businesses as executive.  In 2016 according to the third link below.  Business Insider reported some statistics from the New York Times.  Of 61 businesses, 24 failed, 16 had problems, and 21 were successes. That is a 40% failure rate.  The fourth link is one that I found eye opening.

We are a country and not a business. There are many  different economic backgrounds in this country besides old ; rich white men. The diversity of its people doom any attempt to run it as a business to utter failure.

Our Inglorious President Trump needs to remember he is a leader of a democratic free country not a king trying to shape his kingdom.  The following Bible verses say it best.

Isaiah   14: 12-13

How thou are fallen O Day Star son of Dawn! For thou hast said in thine heart I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God.

I have been watching news feeds and read again the following links before  blogging.






No comments:

Post a Comment