Sunday, July 27, 2014

I.S.I.S. - The Manifestation of Ignorance and Depravity

Nothing is beyond the scope of evil. Hell sent evil to be the mentor of I.S.I.S. It has done Hell proud. This group kidnaps children and adults. Murder and mutilation are it's solution to anybody that doesn't think their way. Judeo-Christian faith practices share some of the same prophets as Islam. As I stated on a previous blog, Youtube has a video showing I.S.I.S. destroying the tomb of Jonah with a sledgehammer. He is a prophet in the Judeo-Christian Faith as well as Islam. As of a few days ago, I.S.I.S. has blown up the tomb of Jonah. They declare they will destroy anything that is not Muslim. What is not Muslim depends on the whim of who is in charge that morning. Now I.S.I.S. has gained entry into an infamous league of Hell's minions. They earned entry when they try to seriously wipe history clean. Instead of learning from history so as to not repeat it's mistakes, I.S.I.S. chose to mimic and try to outdo Hitler. Hitler failed, something I.S.I.S. would know if they knew how to read instead of indulging in sadism.

If you want an eye opening and heart heavy view of these sadists in action, google "I.S.I.S. Terrorist" Scroll down the page to "Images for I.S.I.S. Terrorists". Do NOT let your children or those who are fragile click on the links. Some of the photos are very graphic.

Go to CNN.com, ABC.com, MSN.com, and BBC.com. Search I.S.I.S. terrorist on these sites. Take the time to read the articles and realize how mentally ill these sadists are. Then pray our leaders stop them before it's too late.


No comments:

Post a Comment