Thursday, July 31, 2014

I.S.I.S. - Contenders for Satan's Throne

I was on the computer, checking several sites, for world news. A friend sent me this video in my email. Before you click on the link, pray for strength from God. I.S.I.S. will be keeping Hitler and his henchmen company in Hell!

This group, evil personified, has no thoughts in their mind but death. With no hearts, sold when they made their pact with Iblis and requested food from the Zaqqum tree, and no souls they permit their bodies to be inhabited by evil Jinn and other impure creatures. Surely their mothers and fathers weep for their offspring, as their actions end the bloodlines they carry.

Following the above hyperline, you will see their Facebook site and hyperlink for people to 'like' what they did. Seeing such made me nauseous and makes me cry daily to God above for Him to have mercy on them.


No comments:

Post a Comment