Wednesday, August 6, 2014

I.S.I.S. - Committed to Satan

It does not matter your faith practice. What matters is that you have faith. I.S.I.S. tried to rename itself. It's lack of faith led it to originally choose an acronym that shows that the men in the group have "Vagina Envy". Reason: You only destroy what you fear or secretly wish to be. No matter what name they now attach to themselves, it does not change one basic fact: No matter how much perfume is poured on a pile of garbage, it's still a pile of garbage.

I.S.I.S. needs to read their book of faith. It will enlighten them.

Wonder if they read this from their own Koran?  Specifically:

Sura 4 vs 36: Worship Allah and associate nothing with Him, and to parents do good, and to relatives, orphans, the needy, the near neighbor, the neighbor farther away, the companion at your side, the traveler, and those whom your right hands possess. Indeed, Allah does not like those who are self-deluding and boastful.  

Really think they should read the last line there, yes?

This group which has committed themselves to Satan is trying very hard to control the Mosul Damn. The deaths this would cause by flooding or dehydration fills the heart with dread. Near the damn is a religious sect called Yazidi. What's funny is I.S.I.S. calls the Yazidi devil worshipers. 

The Al-Ebadah (Act of Worship) shows clearly that I.S.I.S. worships Satan. By looking up images of this group  you will see that there is not an evil, wicked or demented act this group will not commit. Note a couple of pictures showing the corruption of children. Take the time to read the articles. I.S.I.S. in it's current vernacular 'Does Hell proud'.

No comments:

Post a Comment