Sunday, August 31, 2014

Hey I.S.I.S.

Hey I.S.I.S.: Don't want you to think that you've been forgotten. Everyone is watching. Your last film of a soldier being decapitated was noted. What's next? A film of one of your litter mates playing with his poop? Or making dinner plates with his poop?

Today, the town of Amerli was freed from your grasp. There will be no more sacrifices for Iblis taken from this group. Does that mean, members of I.S.I.S., that Iblis takes some of you to keep the count up? Who decides which member of I.S.I.S. hops on Iblis's dick?

America's not the only country which is looking at you closely. All other countries have taken note of the traitors among you. Our memory as well as our reach is long. The best action against rogue barnyard animals is one well thought out and initiated at our pace.

Keep looking over your shoulders. Wake up at night to strange sounds. Yes you are being watched. And yes, someone is deciding when to act.


No comments:

Post a Comment