Saturday, August 9, 2014

Hey I.S.I.S - Everyone knows who the coward is!

While watching CNN on TV, I saw one of Satan's deviant; intellectually challenged constructs having an episode of diarrhea of the lips. While expelling the diarrhea from his mouth, he could not look at the cameras. This creature declared that the American soldiers were cowards. With the vapid affect of the challenged, he oozed forth these statements. My response is underneath: 

1) I.S.I.S. has declared a caliphate in Iraq. 

LOLWUT as my son would say. There's a problem here. O I.S.I.S., the caliphate you declared is not lawful according to Muslim standards. Getting past the rhetoric on the internet, it is noted that the way to establish a caliphate is either to have the area in question vote on being one, or the caliph be a direct line descendant of Muhammad. Burden of proof is on you, O I.S.I.S. Know you this from the Quran about lying: 

O you who have believed, be persistently standing firm in justice, witnesses for Allah , even if it be against yourselves or parents and relatives. Whether one is rich or poor, Allah is more worthy of both. So follow not [personal] inclination, lest you not be just. And if you distort [your testimony] or refuse [to give it], then indeed Allah is ever, with what you do, Acquainted.  (Surat An-Nisa' 4:135)

And for you to claim hypocrisy stating that you are in Darul Harb because of your own misguided perception that America, which accepts all faiths including Islam, is at war with you, recall you, O I.S.I.S., what your own Quran states about being the best example to all people as Allah demands it:

You are the best nation produced [as an example] for mankind. You enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong and believe in Allah . (Surat Ali'Imran 3:110)

Knowing thus, can you honestly tell the world that you declared the Caliphate of Iraq by those standards? 

As it stands, O I.S.I.S., even by those who share the faith with you, you are declared a terrorist group. Reason: You kidnap, maim, mutilate, destroy and steal for the joy of doing so. Read you the definition from the National Institute of Justice on terrorism: 

"Unlawful use of force or violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian populace or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social gains." 

And because, O I.S.I.S., your actions are najis in nature (yes I said your actions are unclean in nature) and you act as kafir, and your band are a bunch of kuffar (Look it up. Your actions 'ARE' those who know the truth and reject it..hence disbelievers), read you the words of Allah.

You quote Quran Chapter 9 verse 5 for your actions. Did you not read verse 4 and 6 before such? Here, since you persist in your ignorance, is the full verse, and may wisdom be given to you: 

Excepted are those with whom you made a treaty among the polytheists and then they have not been deficient toward you in anything or supported anyone against you; so complete for them their treaty until their term [has ended]. Indeed, Allah loves the righteous [who fear Him].And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.And if any one of the polytheists seeks your protection, then grant him protection so that he may hear the words of Allah . Then deliver him to his place of safety. That is because they are a people who do not know.   (Surat At-Tawbah 9:4-6)

Hint, O I.S.I.S., you sons of Iblis, you special fecking snowflakes. Did the people you slay declare they would kill you? No? Then you violate your own holy book!

Read you what is pleasing to Allah, you deviants: 

Goodness and evil are not equal.
Repel evil with what is better.
Then that person with whom there was hatred,
may become your intimate friend!
And no one will be granted such goodness
except those who exercise patience and self-restraint,
none but people of the greatest good fortune. (Surat Fussilat 41:34-35)


O I.S.I.S., I have questions. You are destroying the infrastructure of the land. Who's going to live there. How can anyone survive on rocks? How do you expect them to survive? Are you aware of how long it takes to rebuild an infrastructure? This doesn't take into account the cost. 

It was disgusting, O I.S.I.S., that for your acts of your true father Iblis you call Americans cowards. Read you a common definition of coward. "A human being that physically has male reproductive organs but does not know the first thing about being a man"   - Taken from UrbanDictionary.com

Go back to your mothers or the women who stood in for them. Hand them a paddle. Ask for chastisement. Go to bed without a meal. Wake up the next day and sit at her knee. Ask to be re instructed on how to be a male who is civilized. 

I find it funny, O I.S.I.S., that you state the flag of Islam will be flown over the White House. You forget the basic step in the art of warfare: Know thy enemy. We won our independence from England. Our warfare tactics can handle you. By the by, sons of Iblis, does the fruit of Zaqqum taste like pork? 

No comments:

Post a Comment