Friday, August 8, 2014

I.S.I.S. - Be Careful What You Wish For

I.S.I.S., it is evident you never learned one lesson while suckling at the teat of Satan's barnyard animals. Our life as an individual or group is the result of our actions. Indeed, your actions, individually and collectively, 'do hell proud!'

You, dear I.S.I.S., murder people for funsies. As evidenced by this photo, found when Google Image searching I.S.I.S. terrorists, you can see Satan's children playing with the severed head of victims, and show, O I.S.I.S., the cause you truly advocate. Did you not forget, from your holy Qu'aran: 

"To those who believe and do deeds of righteousness hath Allah promised forgiveness and a great reward" (Surah 5:9)

and

"And He answers those who believe and do good deeds, and gives them more out of His grace; and (as for) the unbelievers, they shall have a severe punishment" (Surah 42:26).

Why, O I.S.I.S., do you permit Satan, Iblis, your father, access by the seven gates? Did you not forget the seven gates are: 

  1. Disbelief
  2. Innovations (bid'ah)
  3. Minor sins
  4. Major sins
  5. Busying with permissible deeds to the exclusion of rewardable deeds
  6. Busying with deeds of lesser reward instead of greater reward
  7. And finally by unleashing the shayatin from among the jinn and humankind upon that person.
You, O I.S.I.S., increase the souls in Iblis's domain. Not the souls of those murdered, but the soulless shells of what was once humans doing the murders done in the name of I.S.I.S.

Over the last several months, I've been following the internet's coverage of your unchecked rampage. Your offshoot group, Boko Haram, kidnaps girls and boys for brides and sex slaves. O I.S.I.S., did the grown women run faster then the children? I question how many barnyard animals were not safe from your lusts. If anyone disagrees with you, murder is the collective response. You experimented with what was a cheap, painful murder method like the Romans. Crucifixion is horrible and painful. It can last for a couple of days before death ensures. People can watch and listen to the howls of agony from the dying. How many of your members, O I.S.I.S., became sexually aroused and showed their perversion in public? 

Christianity and Islam share many prophets. The Youtube video of Jonah's tomb being destroyed by a sledgehammer did not further your cause. Blowing up his tomb, though you forget that:

 "And insult not those whom they (disbelievers) worship besides God, lest they insult God wrongfully without knowledge. Thus We have made fair-seeming to each people its own doings; then to their Lord is their return and He shall then inform them of all that they used to do" (Qu'ran 6:108)

and: 

They say: 'We make no distinction between one and another of His Messengers.' And they say: 'We hear, and we obey. We seek Thy forgiveness, Our Lord, and to Thee is the end of all journeys.'" (Al-Baqarah, 2:285)

was not a shock. Your hate pours forth from the empty void that held your soul. It's akin to a living jinn Iblis planted when you made a pact with him, forfeiting your soul. Jonah's tomb was destroyed because it was not Islamic enough? Idiot! Yunus is a prophet listed in your own holy Qu'ran!

O I.S.IS., you have now driven out 10,000 people up a mountain. There is no water or food, and children are dying. The Mosul Dam is high on your list for complete capture. Your only reason, O I.S.I.S., is for the death you can cause by flooding or denial of water. Those on the mountain are there for the murder at your convenience

President Obama is finally responding to stop the genocide. The U.S. is dropping food and water on the mountain. I would advise, O I.S.I.S. to not fire on the planes. There will be a response of a nature that will return the pain and discomfort you cause back to you fourfold. 

The world has noted that you have attracted women from all countries to be brides for some of your soldiers. What, not enough sane women in your culture? There are always slightly unstable women attracted to the mentally infirm. Instead of gaining honorable marriage partners, O I.S.I.S., the world now accuses you of human trafficking as well as other sins.

Thy actions, O I.S.I.S., have gained the attention you seek. Now you must answer this: can you handle the attention you have gained?


No comments:

Post a Comment