Monday, August 18, 2014

I.S.I.S. - Spawn of Satan

O I.S.I.S. - A Sexual Jihad? Really? You are truly from the shallow end of the gene pool. Only someone whose family tree doesn't fork would consider this a good idea. Forcing families to send their unmarried daughters to you for use as a sex toy is sick. The only god who smiles on this is the one who rules in Jahenna. Men having sex with animals seem to be ok with your ideology. Go find some nice placid goat or donkey. Heaven would cry from grief if you abominations of desolation impregnated a human female.

I did not believe this at first till I googled I.S.I.S. - sexual jihad.  The reader who does this needs to take their time and read all the articles. There are a couple of articles calling this a hoax, with the gist of it stating that the writer cannot believe it. All I can say is: "Damn. I.S.I.S. is composed of nothing but sick, demented, perverted, inbred hellspawn."


No comments:

Post a Comment