Wednesday, August 20, 2014

True Definition of I.S.I.S. Terrorist

The definition of I.S.I.S. terrorist is simple:

"A gutless coward" 

Note the I.S.I.S. construct standing besides James Foley on the execution video circulating the internet. As the true man is forced to his knees, the construct is standing with his face covered. The only logical reason I can determine that the construct has his face covered is that he will be hunted down for his crimes.

The fires of the damned glow from this construct's face. Do note the true man who had been forced to his knees. James Foley's back is straight and his eyes are forward. The only reason he read what he did was so that his loved ones could hear his voice one last time.

I.S.I.S., be careful. You judge others and inflict cruelty on your victims. This will be done to you. The angels took James Foley to heaven while the demons of Jahenna are awaiting your presence. They do not await you to honor you. They await you to stock their larders. Dear I.S.I.S., take solace in this face: as you are the main course for the demons of Jahenna and their master Iblis, you do not have to eat from the fruit of Zaqqum.


No comments:

Post a Comment