Thursday, August 14, 2014

I.S.I.S. is a cult

I.S.I.S. claims that it is fighting for their religious beliefs. Religion, in my opinion, is a horrible word. Millions have died worldwide because of that word, from the past to the present. They died because zealots mistakenly thought untold deaths would get them company on their one way trip to hell.

Belief and faith in God are what matters. Faith practices are how like minded people see and serve God. I.S.I.S. believes in Jannah (Heaven) and Jahennan (Hell). It's unfortunate their faith and faith practices serve the scions of Hell. 

I have known true Muslims that are a testimony to their faith. They 'walk the walk' as well as 'talk the talk' in all parts of their lives, acting justly with God foremost in all they do. This is as God commands. 

I.S.I.S. is an offshoot of Al-Quaeda. What's disturbing is that they are too violent for Al-Quaeda, which led to them being booted from that organization. Seems they forgot this from their Quran.

O you who have believed, be persistently standing firm for Allah , witnesses in justice, and do not let the hatred of a people prevent you from being just. Be just; that is nearer to righteousness. And fear Allah ; indeed, Allah is Acquainted with what you do. [Surat Al-Ma'idah 5:8]

Evidence of brutality, cruelty and devil worship can be found doing an internet search. Go to Google.Com. Then type in I.S.I.S. Iraq. Read the articles then scroll down to the images tab and click on images. Noting every act of cruelty, reflecting their worship of Iblis (Satan) from encouraging and brainwashing pre-pubescent children whom hold assault rifles to terrorist over dead bodies with a look of sexual ecstasy over them,[in order to see this most disturbing image, go near the end of the first image search then click for see more search results and scroll down to see this], to beheaded young girls, especially the young one in a blue dress. Tell me what crime she could have committed I.S.I.S.? I.S.I.S. will roast slowly for all eternity in hell. 

Congratulations are now in order, I.S.I.S. In under 50 years, you have earned a permanent spot in Hell's hottest fires. 

No comments:

Post a Comment