Friday, December 19, 2014

Daesh, Daw'aish, or Dahes

Hey guys. Remember to click the blue bar for links!

Today was the first time I heard the name Daesh on the TV. Instead of I.S.I.S., the U.S. and other countries, as well as other groups fighting I.S.I.S. began to use the acronym of Daesh. It comes from I.S.I.S's full Arabic name.

Daesh, I get now why you don't like the name. Nobody likes loss of control of self, or anything to do with self. It's a small taste of what you have done though, Daesh, to others, and will keep on doing as the Red Jinn inhabit your souls.

Remember, again:

Daesh has taken on a meaning beyond Jihadist control; in the plural form Daw'aish, it means bigots who impose their view on others. 

I guess, then, that's why you guys are declaring death threats against those who use the name, Daesh?  I mean you don't like that it sounds like Daes, meaning One who crushes something underfoot, or Dahes, one who sows discord. 

From now on, most of the world will know you as Daesh, or Dahes or Daw'aish.

I personally like Daw'aish so that's what I am going to call you as it describes you to a Tee.

Islam, before you showed up and perverted it, was a religion of peace. It's name meant 'Submission to God' which is a grand and wonderful state of being. Instead, O Daw'aish, you chose to punch God in the face. This happened when you forgot all humans are God's creations and you chose to maim, mutilate, torture and kill them. What's worse, you lead a lot of them away from the worship of God.

By doing this, Daw'aish, you have left the grace of God. As you left God's grace, you became apostates of Hell and of Iblis, your true master. Your actions have earned you the monikers of Daesh, Daw'aish or Dawes. They fit you perfectly as they reflect the rot in your souls and reflect that you are something that a decent human scrapes off the bottom of his or her shoes, like dog crap and other najis

No comments:

Post a Comment