Sunday, December 14, 2014

I.S.I.S. - The Minions of Hell

Islam is a religion of peace. Or it was until psychopaths, sociopaths and sexual deviants perverted it. Truth is the same from the beginning of time to the end of time. All faith practices have false prophets who warp the teachings of God (Zeus, Aten, Yahweh, Allah, et al.) to suit their base desires.

I.S.I.S. declared Iblis as their lord when they handed out a pamphlet Friday after prayers. It was called "Questions and Answers on taking slaves" This booklet gave guidance on rape and enslavement of non-Muslim women and children. This included young children as well! Murder, torture, bestiality are no longer their nom de plume. Now they progress to enslavement of females from pre-puberty upward.

There's no sickness that I.S.I.S. would not absorb into their fold. Every deviancy they can imagine, they partake of.  I.S.I.S. will add their touch to any evil that turns a human stomach or is considered an abomination by any sentient being.

False prophets are bound for hell. They will receive their special attention from Iblis personally. It's the responsibility of every man, woman and child to know the true word of God. Following the teachings of a false prophet will get you a one way ticket to hell.

I.S.I.S. is past the point of redemption. When Isafil blows his horn, I.S.I.S. will not be going with him. Iblis will be coming to collect the dead meat personally for his larder.


No comments:

Post a Comment