Wednesday, October 19, 2016

I agree with one thing Trump said

Like I said before, I was for Donald Trump.  He was not a member of Washington's good-old-boy system. We as a country need a change. Unfortunately, he opened his mouth and words fell out that he should have been ashamed of.  His actions are why I never make up my mind on who to vote for till the day of the election. When a political candidate thinks they are a  "shoe-in" is when their true self shows.

Trump said one thing that I feel strongly about. The House of Representatives and Senate positions have becomes nothing more than cushy jobs. They are no longer about service to the people of the United States. There should be term limits imposed. That way the positions would be about service to the people again.

I heard something extremely sad that made me feel this way. Children were talking about what they wanted to be. One child said he wanted to work for Government.  He wanted a job getting paid to do nothing while being driven around in a fancy car. The other children wanted that job also. His mom told him that it wasn't supposed to be that way. She got them distracted by telling the children there was cake in the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment