Tuesday, March 5, 2019

We were not supposed to remember

It has taken a couple of years for a certain life experience of three people to be told to me. The people involved took time to feel comfortable talking about it. It helped that I didn't judge them as they talked. It was easy since judgment is not my responsibility in life. It does not matter if what I write is believed or not. What I was told about was something that I felt needed to be shared in case it could help someone in the same situation.


                                                   We were not supposed to remember

The people in this situation were two hard working women and one child. The women worked in a respected career that required a license. Their word like an old statement was their bond. Both had never taken a vacation. So together as room mates they saved up for one.

It was a vacation that ironically they both thought of as ideal. Camping supplies were taken with them. They pointed the car east and drove. Along the way, they stopped at campgrounds and whatever roadside attraction caught their attention. Sometimes it seemed like the wind directed if they turned right or left. It is what happened one night as one was driving and talking to the other. that what this article is about happened. The child was sleeping in the back seat.

The driver told the other one to look at a dark colored beam that appeared on the passages side of the car. Both women had memory changes from that point on regarding what happened next.  One woman up until she died from cancer would fall into a sound sleep for a couple of hours whenever the situation was mentioned. She would have no recollection of any discussion before her sudden nap. That never changed. The young child when questioned would look up with big eyes and say "Can't." The mother responded: "No questions needed to be answered. Go to your room and play with your toys."

It is what the mother related to me and later her child that is what this article is about. I won't go into the length of time and the number of conversations before most of the information that I have came out. Both have given me permission to blog about this.

The woman remembers walking in grass toward a ramp. Out of the corner of her eye, she watched a government pickup truck pull up. She told me that she has seen that specific colored truck several times before and since. It always has a government tag traceable to the FBI. When I asked her how she knew, she replied "special friends. Besides, they always had name badges that said FBI."

She remembers walking up the ramp. Along the way, she saw families with children. A lot of the children looked like younger and older versions of her child. She remembers telling her child to do as  told because she could not help.  She then looked at me and said that she remembered some special training she had received for whenever she felt outside mental influence. One was to keep repeating a single line nonstop that means something. It could be anything. Hers was -- "Greater is He that is within me than without." Two is to keep your focus on your feet. She tried it and it worked.

She remembers what she describes as a registration line. She saw a tall grey man with big eyes. He was definitely not of this world and wore black clingy clothes. Then she would always get "pissed" when she described the others. I asked her about the others. She would say "Our //##**//*^^ government!!" She said that when she quickly glanced up, she saw them hide their proverbial 'ear buds.' She remembered the following clearly:

"They took my child from me. I remember screaming at the tall gray man watching me, "Hurt my child and I will bite you!" It was all that I could think to do. A black woman in a non-descript dark suit took me by my arm to a room by myself and told me not to threaten that man. If my child is hurt, "I will bite you harder!!" No surprise, I was in that room by myself. I remember the room. It was full of big pictures like in a Dr.'s waiting room. I slowly walked the room's perimeter over and over looking at each picture. I made out the hidden camera  in each picture and made a point to frown at each one.

My child was brought to me by the black woman. She said "See, no problems ." I replied that no one gets bitten today. I asked my friend if she would have bite anyone. Her child said "Momma would do as she said." I replied that Yes I would have. Never threaten without a follow through. If you have to fight then use what you have. Never hesitate.

My room mate, the driver was brought to us. She was like a goose in a new world. It was 2 full days before she could say anything that made sense.  We continued our vacation then."

The child told a unique story. There was one other child with similar capabilities. An Asian boy that did not act like someone scrubbed his mind. They (a lot of children ) were taken to a room without their parents, They were examined with lots of lights. Had pictures taken. Then giggles exploded from the child. I asked the child why he was laughing. He replied: "Momma found where they had drawn blood and almost had a litter of kittens. She may scream like a mad cat but she is not a cat because I am not a kitten." I told the child that was an excellent comparison.

Again the child exploded in giggles talking about an old farmer:"The man's mommy must not have told him to behave" I asked why. There was  laughter as the child ran to the bathroom and came back. The child said the old farmer was screaming about them taking him from his farm. Then he was screaming about "Get that out of my ass. Leave my ass alone!" All the gray adults  and people in suits ran to that noise. The Asian boy slipped behind them. He came back quickly and sat still. My child asked what was up. The Asian boy said that he couldn't tell a young child what was going on. The old farmer started screaming "my ass" again.  My child told the Asian boy that what was going on was now clearly understandable.

The child related another experience that affected the Asian boy also. It took 6 months for me to get what details that I have.  Both of these children were given additional tests. The black woman was pleased with the child's test results. The child was told that others would be getting in touch later in  life. The child was told that all the tests showed special gifts received from momma.

The child and momma both have gotten on with their lives. Each have special gifts. Neither brag about them. I was talking to the mom this past summer in her front yard. Her neighbor had a rude guest who was leaving. This woman started rolling her fingers in one hand like she had a ball of foil in it. I could have sworn that I saw bits of static sparks in those hand movements. As the man left making rude comments about fat white women, she rolled what I would call an imaginary ball of sparking foil toward the man's feet. He screamed in pain and fell. She told him he needed to be careful. He ran from her and she just snickered.

Her child doesn't talk about special gifts and she does not allow me to ask the child about them. She had the child slow down with them so they can be adjusted to. Some powerful gifts need to assimilated  slowly was all she said about them. She stated that this lets her child explore and adjust to each new level without stress. Also, it gives her time to impose strict rules and impress what the severe punishment would be for breaking them.

As more information becomes available about that night in their vacation, they will let me know and I will blog about it.







No comments:

Post a Comment