Monday, July 6, 2015

Did you think that you could stop me from Blogging?


Over the last three months, your occasional attempts to hijack the computer that I was using has been noted. Changing the words after I type them had no effect. I am alert and saw what you did and fixed it. Also I read the article after I post it and caught your last ditch attempts to change them.I fixed the blogs and posted  again.  Your attempts to delete the blog failed because of the frequently used save button. Again I saw you try to do it and stopped it. My anti viral program tells me when you come snooping around my port. It denies your viruses, trojans, and etc entrance. No spam mail is ever opened, it is deleted. My friends know that I only accept snail mail.

What you do not understand is that I have access to numerous computers. If they are stopped, there is the public library free computer use system. Besides that, I have friends all over the world that I have spoken to. Friends that I can trust. I just mail them a written copy of what I want blogged and they will do it for me.

So, grow up. Have an educated discourse with me by replying to my blog the correct way. I will respond to you. Unless you are a terrorist, then off you   ****.


No comments:

Post a Comment