Monday, September 22, 2014

Airstrike in Syria against I.S.I.S.

I.S.I.S..are you aware that you are like a lonely child acting up due to a lack of parental supervision? Al-Quaeda and the Taliban put you guys out of the house because you did not play by the rules. Instead of growing up, evaluating how and why you guys screwed up, you instead sold your soul to the biggest, baddest thing on the planet: Iblis/Satan. Spilling innocent blood: adult, child, and infant, stains the soul. Isn't it black enough? Butchering humans like cattle at slaughter-houses proved that you committed your course to follow Iblis to Jahenna/Hell.

Googling you on the Internet, I am sickened. Tell me which one of your two grey cells died to where you can think it's normal to play kickball with human heads? Believe me when I say it's haran and even what the kaffir/unclean ones do not do so to their dead, friend or foe! When you idiots decapitated the daughter in front of her father, and the picture of the father holding his beheaded daughter brought tears to my own eyes, much more to those known for their 'hearts of stone'. Cruel Bastards. A diseased dog has more honor.

Today you got some of the attention your actions were begging for. The U.S. and five Arab Partners have dropped tokens of our thoughts about you and on top of your heads. What's next you ask? Things that go bump in the night might be real. All the tiny hairs raising on your body could be for a reason. Don't be scared. The person coming a-knocking is there for a reason and he wants to "discuss matters of the soul with you." Let him in, in the name of your god, eh?



No comments:

Post a Comment