Wednesday, September 10, 2014

I.S.I.S., the topic of conversation

You'll be happy to know you were the topic of conversation.

Some kids outside were talking, some younger and some older.

The older ones were asking them what they were talking about.

One of the young teens said: "Oh just the Choad Chompers in the Middle East who killed the journalist."

Another older teen asked what a choad chomper was.

The boy replied:

" A man or a woman who enjoys sucking a man's penis, that is as long as it's wide."

I looked up what it was on the Urban Dictionary. The boy was accurate. You guys do seem to enjoy that activity.

Warmed my heart this young man aptly describing you guys.

So . . hey Choad Chompers!

I'll speak of your activities later. Be sure you remember to breath before going down on that snack!


No comments:

Post a Comment