Thursday, September 11, 2014

I.S.I.S., not I.S.I.L:

This group will always be I.S.I.S. in the minds of most people. Their original acronym suits them. Violent hatred, abuse, torture and barbaric murder of women indicates part of their problem. That much animosity only occurs when you are jealous of something. They have vagina envy, as I have stated before.

A friend of mine from long ago bred very large dogs. They used to guard castles in medieval times. The family dog was sweet and scared of everything. This dog's pedigree name was made shorter so the child could pronounce it. That name was Isil. I will always remember him running towards us with a high pitched squalling bark, wearing the traditional spiked collar. A butterfly had landed on his back and would not get off.

I.S.I.S. doesn't deserve the name of Isil.

No comments:

Post a Comment