Friday, September 5, 2014

I.S.I.S. Threatens Russia!

Been ill and unable to blog for a few days. Today, I Googled I.S.I.S. to see what they have been up to. There's no change in their barbaric form of Iblis worship. I scrolled down the page on I.S.I.S. after I looked up their name on Google. I also clicked on the link for images. The heads of innocent people are still being cut off so I.S.I.S. can continue their blood lust orgies. Scrolling down the page, you'll find the naked woman with her head being cut off while the blood is collected in a large metal bowl.  I hope her blood gave them indigestion and a fatal infection. The picture that lubricated their slide straight to a demon's larder is the face of the small child looking up while the muzzles of three guns are in her face. 

Now y'all done threatened the head of Russia, Vladimir Putin!  You idiots even threaten to dethrone Russia in the land of Chechnya, prompting the President of Chechnya's response:

"I state with full responsibility that the one who had the idea to express a threat to Russia and say the name of the president of the country Vladimir Putin, will be destroyed, where he did it," Kadyrov seethed. "I emphasize that they finish their days under the hot sun in Syria and Iraq, and in the first instant of death meet their eternal flames of Hell. Allahu Akbar!"


Heard of Spetsnaz? Russia doesn't play or ask even once, You will meet Iblis sooner than expected. Remember, don't take a deep breath and take shallow breaths. It will make the pain more exquisite.


No comments:

Post a Comment