Wednesday, September 17, 2014

I.S.I.S. Threatened the U.S.A. today

I.S.I.S., I noted today when I Googled I.S.I.S. that you are still offering blood sacrifices to Iblis. Like a severely mentally affected person playing with his poop, you butcher others for your play-dough. The demons of Iblis are fighting each other like terriers on a rat to see who gets first dibs on which ones Iblis cannot cram in his larder.

It seems, I.S.I.S., that you have a propaganda section. Have you heard of the Urban Dictionary? The third definition of propaganda seems to fit the section in charge of spreading your propaganda :

"Lies and fabricated information designed to sway the opinions of people in a desired direction. Specifically designed for the dumb, poorly educated majority of the target population" 

In this life, I.S.I.S., you get what you pay for. The world knows that the weak minded and the underage weak minded are being lured to your side. Your demon fighters sate their lust on those in brothels. Others are married off to become baby factories. Perhaps, I.S.I.S., it's time to consider this: The members of I.S.I.S. became minions of hell when they committed the unpardonable sin. Your minions of low intellect are marrying the weak minded. (Your mental capacity has to be low in order to serve Iblis.) Just how shallow is your gene pool? It won't take too long to dry out!

Today you threatened our fighting forces. Just read where you encouraged the mentally challenged to attack Times Square. Yes, we Americans fight among ourselves sometimes, like poorly raised children. We protect our home though. Osama bin Laden ignored this and organized an attack on our 'Home Stone' as players of a massive multi-player online game would say. Took us time but we found him, hiding among women. Only God can judge man or woman. We  gave Osama bin Laden a face to be face meeting with God for judgement.

A lot of people have been trying to find out and understand why any man would turn his back on God to embrace and use all evil known and unknown to man. It was brought to my attention by some that jelqing started in your part of the world. Any idiot with knowledge of basic anatomy would know that was dangerous! I.S.I.S., did you get mad at God coz you broke your dicks? This caused you to commit the unpardonable sin? God didn't tell you to do that though! The practice of jelqing was invented by man and you chose to follow man. This caused you to be the ones  on the road to hell with broke dicks.

Read for more information!

1) MSNBC's commentary about the I.S.I.S. threat

2) Why is I.S.I.S. doing cash for babies?

3) I.S.I.S. urging followers to attack Times Square

4) Urban Dictionary and propaganda

5) Why you should never jelq

6) Cosmo warning women against jelqing



No comments:

Post a Comment