Sunday, December 18, 2016

Still, there are talks about a registry

It is sad but in America there are people who revel in their lack of knowledge. I overheard a conversation that was held in a public place. Those of us who tried to talk reason were over talked and we left for safety reasons.  Ignorance can be volatile.

Trump has bellowed at intervals for a registry. When he caught flack, he slowed his verbal tirade a little. A few of my friends pointed out something that I had not realized. Silicone valley has already created backhanded registry's that Trump has probably zeroed in on.  Please read the first link.

If you visit certain sites on the internet, you are on a list. The reason they give is so they can better serve the client with advertisements. That does not work for a lot of people.

If my time on the internet is interrupted by advertisement, I make a strong mental note of it. Even if I had planned to buy from the advertiser, I buy from their competitor who did not interrupt me.

To put people on a list because of sites they visit is flawed in logic. I have a blog site. Isis gets my special attention as well as other terrorist groups who kill for the joy of doing so. Children are gifts from God and it is an abomination to kill them.. There is not enough people in power who care enough to step in. I am unable to fight. Monthly I struggle to pay bills. But I have a mind and can express my thoughts with words. Because I visit certain sights, it does not mean I am Muslim or a terrorist. I google all terror groups 3 to 5 times a week to see what atrocity they are up to. I google Islamic sites to see what the Quran has to say about it. The following verse is one I found and quote frequently. Terror groups love to kill members of their adopted belief system first.

"Whoever kills a believer intentionally, their reward will be Hell, to abide therein forever, and the wrath and the curse of Allah are upon them, and a dreadful penalty is prepared for them." (Holy Quran, Chapter 4, Verse 93)

Registry's are for four footed and feathery creatures. That way their pedigree or bloodline is known. People can not be "shoe horned" into a registry. Our blood lines are wide and varied.  Above all else, it is wrong and done for the purpose of racism.

I watched news feeds and read information from the following links before blogging.









No comments:

Post a Comment