Thursday, May 23, 2019

A strong personal opinion about the forgotten ones


In case you did not know, my phone flashes on and off whenever you decide to take a stroll through it. 
Also, you eat most of my battery power with your childish, pedantic actions.  I am disabled physically and I am not stupid.

My computer protection program  lets me know when you take a stroll through it. Get a set of stones to put in your empty sac. Leave a letter asking to set up a meet and greet in a public place. It's not that hard to find out that I do nothing and am involved in nothing.

Everybody is important to God. That is why I am a minister. My health is crappy so I don't have a church at present. If somebody wants to ask me if God could love them and they want to talk to me, I tell them one thing. As long as guns, knives, and dicks stay in their pants, I will listen and give them a list of  various churches that offer help programs.

I will tell you like I told one intellectually deficit detective with an outhouse affect, "I don't run with thugs and drug dealers." People who know and worship God already have a relationship with him and have no need to talk with me. I am listening to the forgotten ones and pointing them to where they can get help from a leader of their faith practice.

Because you would do something bad, it doesn't mean that I would. Do the right thing and present yourself to your immediate superior. Tell that you failed in your mission objective. Ask not to be paid till you are retrained.

No comments:

Post a Comment