Monday, May 20, 2019

Inglorios President Trump just shocked people with a somewhat approapriate response

It was going to happen sooner or later. President Trump said something that seemed to be based on compassion and common sense.  Scary situation. Hope it's not a fluke

Abortion is not right for everyone. While everyone kept telling me to get an abortion, I chose not to. My son is the best thing that could have happened to me. Anti-abortion laws are becoming a hot fad. It is almost like these so called humans are playing "Look what I can do!!" A state close to where I live passed an anti-abortion law that is cold and cruel.

President Trump is pro-life except in three instances. (That of rape, incest or a threat to the mother's life.) What the hell is wrong with these questionable humans and their cruel ; cold laws.

I watched news feeds and read and reread information from the following links before blogging.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/donald-trump-wants-exceptions-for-rape-incest-in-abortion-laws/ar-AABzLEE?ocid=spartanntp

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/why-everyone-hates-what-d_b_9585158

htps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump





No comments:

Post a Comment